Sunday, September 30, 2012

ow!

I really did not anticipate the pain a few days after to be this painful. I am pretty sure I expelled all of the tissue, but this pain is making me thinking possibly I did not. I didn't want to take any more prescribed pain killers than I absolutely needed but tonight...Definitely had to! I really wish I would've taken tomorrow off of work too so I could recoup just a little bit more and be at 100%.

Tomorrow back at work is going to be pretty rough. I am so weird. I don't mind the questions so much as I hate to answer. It's hard not to get choked up and teary eyed when you talk about the big MC...especially when you're still experiencing severe pain from the effects.

So here is to this week! First day of October! I am so excited, I want to go buy a pumpkin but I am waiting two more weeks. This weekend I made and baked a bunch of goodies! I painted and decoupaged  pumpkins that turned out super cute. I made pumpkin muffins and chocolate chip and heath bar cookies. Fun stuff! What is your favorite fall treat? Mine is definitely this one...




No comments:

Post a Comment