Sunday, September 30, 2012

School blues.


On top of it all, I felt like I was doing the great the past couple of days. I thought that I had been true to all of my commitments and that I would have no problems. Obviously that is not true. So here I am, hoping that they will throw me a bone and understand my situation. I didn't want to have to explain my situation to anyone. I am not embarrassed, per say, but I feel like this situation is so intimate to me and The Husband. Its something that we don't want to use as an 'excuse'..but I had to share it with my group. I didn't want them to think I am that careless and incompetent that I had just hoped to pull a grade from their group.

Obviously these past two weeks have been HELL on us on a personal level but I just realized how much it has played out in my academic life, as well. We are supposed to be doing a cooperative paper over Du Bois and Washington with 4-5 other classmates. I had not participated whatsoever and did not realize this. I had looked at it right as we were got "the news." Obviously that has had us shook up for the past two weeks and I have neglected all of my responsibilities. I have pleaded with my group and hopefully I can construct the paper and at least pull a little bit of a grade from this whole thing. I'm absolutely annoyed with myself and feel like such a dumbass for having to grovel to the group leader to allow me to do SOMETHING to pull a grade. Im sure its too late and I need to kick some serious ass to barely pass this course.


No comments:

Post a Comment