Sunday, September 30, 2012

Foster care?

The Husband and I have been having some serious talks about what we should do next. We are definitely going to try to have our own natural family (soon) but what if that isn't in our cards? I've never wanted anything more and it kills me to even think that this may not be the direction we are supposed to be headed. I keep coming back to the foster care process chart. It lays everything out for you and what you should do.

I'm trying not to get ahead of myself but this may be our next option. We have always wanted to adopt and foster, but obviously are not financially able to adopt privately. However, we are financially able to provide for a child. 

I think we have decided that after we buy a house, this is something we are going to pursue.




No comments:

Post a Comment