Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Let the wait commence..

Isn't that all we do with TTC? We wait...and wait..and wait some more? Now that (hopefully!) I am at the end of our TTC road, thats still all I'm doing. Waiting for the doctor's office to call me back. Waiting for my prescription. Waiting for my 1st appointment(!!!!). Waiting , waiting, waiting...

You would think being in school would help alleviate the time a little and help it pass more quickly. WRONG!! It is going by so slow I can almost feel the seconds pass by. I think I just want some physical evidence that I can see that will make this a lot easier on me. With my slow rising HCG, (which corrected itself) it just worries me! I really think I implanted late and that's why my numbers weren't up yet, but I'm still concerned..of course.

On our long weekend we decided to go look at some houses to see what areas interested us the most and what we can afford. We've been preapproved for the amount we want but talked to our loan officer and we will be needing another $2k or so in order to have the adequate down payment. Bummer! We found a house we were going to put an offer in on. Thats okay, it's all about timing. By October or November, we will be ready to really start looking. By then we will be at a better spot.

What did you do with your weekend??


No comments:

Post a Comment