Thursday, September 13, 2012

4 more days!


I feel like updating will only be redundant. I'm still where I'm at, waiting....waiting..and more waiting for our 1st doctor's appointment. It is scheduled for Monday, bright and early! If I have waited this long, I can make it another 4 days! Its just hard to fathom even going. The Husband and I are pretty much riddled with so much fear of  what 'could be' that it has been hard for us to enjoy 'what is.' I'm hoping that by putting that out there, we can better cope and enjoy where we are this very moment. I've been that way my whole life- the enjoying where you are part. But IF took that fun part away from us! I hate it! Hopefully after Monday, we will have a little joy back and we can enjoy it again.

Geeez! I just reread that first paragraph and it sounds so dang sad. I swear, we are definitely NOT sad. We are elated to even be at this point. I do have to keep reminding myself of this....


Besides all of this that has been encompassing my life, school has decided to give me a swift kick in the ass and shown me WHY I hate taking the summer off again. Its nice to have a care-free (What's that?!) summer, but man I pay for it come fall. Its like everything escapes me. Since I have been off my Vyvanse, I find about a million different things I have to do than what I NEED to do. Its pretty annoying and causes a lot of frustration on my part. I'm hoping the end result is definitely more desirable

Hope everyone is doing well!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment