Friday, August 31, 2012

Back to school

Did I not remember what a torture last semester was? GEEZ! Week one is not over yet and I'm already regretting some decisions! Thank goodness my elective English class is only 8 weeks, of course that means that they're shoving way too much material in a very limited amount of time. This will definitely make my semester (read: LIFE) go by pretty fast. That's something I definitely want to happen, too! Not so much the whole speeding up...more like....not stalling. :)  I have a doctor's appointment on 9/17 and I cannot wait. 2 weeks is going to be the most painful time EVER! I think Im going to start counting down on Monday. I need something to look forward to, right? The Husband is off this weekend (Sat/Sun) and it's Labor Day on Monday. So I think tomorrow i'll take a homework break and enjoy the time with my love and then Monday..........nose in the books. Boo!! When am I EVER going to graduate?!?!

Have a fabulous weekend, yall!


No comments:

Post a Comment