Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy birthday to me!

I received my 3rd betas this morning. 662! Which means my new doubling rate is 47.05 hours. I'll take it! This was by far the BEST present I could ever ask for! I feel like I can relax and enjoy where I am at right this very moment. It really is amazing.

I babysat last night until 930 and then had to be at work at 615a...on my birthday. What a rip off!! I will say my nephew made it very sweet though. He is used to me watching him with his brother and best friend, so this alone time is pretty amazing. He is 2 (3 in November) and was so excited it was my birthday. He has this thing figured out! He told me I will get balloons and an orange cake! Awesome!! :) he also suggested I get us pizza for lunch. Little stinker!

Here's to another amazing year with some remarkable memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment