Thursday, August 16, 2012

The things we cling onto...

It is amazing the little things we hold onto, when we're looking for some sort of hope. Obviously, my current situation makes it more than easy to grasp onto every word, twinge, feeling, or symptom- but in general, when you're looking for hope, don't you try to find it in everything?

I've felt different this cycle. I've been super dizzy and just not hungry at all. The "normal" me would have taken that and ran! Thank goodness for my acupuncturist. She has brought me down to Earth and has given me the tools to actually listen to my body, as opposed to, prying for information.

But really, I am curious on how this cycle turns out.

The one thing I did cling onto and I am trying to let go of really is- my doctor used "when you get a BFP" instead of "if you get a BFP." I know it was probably just her selection of words at that moment, but for a desperate girl in an uncomfortable position with a sheet covering her unmentionables- it meant the world.


So here we are...Cycle 5 on Clomid. I responded and had a progesterone level of 23.9 (!!!!!!) and am on the last bit of my TWW.

Hopefully this takes us to where we want to be. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment