Sunday, August 12, 2012

Not a Sunday funday


I woke up early today to having The Husband calling me over and over and over........This was at about 7 am and I was definitely not ready to be up just yet. Apparently he had locked his keys in his patrol car and forgot to grab his spare. Geez! I hate being woken up in a panic! I just knew I didn't feel good when I got up to let him in the house. I laid back on the couch and woke up again at 10...but couldn't quite get with it. I fell back asleep until 1230 (This is totally unlike me!). Again, The Husband was calling me to make sure I was okay since he said, "you looked like crap"-- what a charmer! My next little nap....I woke up at 530 in the P M. Seriously..what is going on with me? It's about 11pm and I'm tired again and about to get to bed. If being tired wasn't enough, I am so ridiculously dizzy. Even sitting in this chair, I feel like I could just fall over. I have been fighting a cold--whatever it is, I hope I feel better tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment