Monday, August 20, 2012

Betas scheduled!

Can I start out by saying, The Husband is pretty amazing. He cleaned the house while I took it easy this weekend. What a man that is! (Honey, if you're reading this, you're the bomb.com and I love you!)

This week needs to hurry up and get here and be over with. I need to be to Friday...awwwwlready! I get my betas done on Tuesday and Thursday, which means I will have results on Wednesday and Friday. I can't hardly wait. You'd think I would be already in bed, trying to go to sleep to be one day closer to Tuesday...but I can't sleep!!  All I can be is extremely positive and, thank goodness, The Husband is making that pretty dang easy!

Hopefully Tuesday and Thursday's results are so great that my mind will be put to ease.







No comments:

Post a Comment