Saturday, August 11, 2012

1st Normal BBT Chart

Can I get a HOORAY for having my first month that looks pretty dang 'normal'? This is so stinking exciting that it is finally leveling out! What do you think?


I'm horrible at remembering to put in what meds I took that day or my symptoms. Usually Ill do that when I have a minute. I go back the day before and fill that out, so please don't think I haven't taken my metformin for 2 days ;) Normally my chart is ALL over the place. I don't even want to post one of my past charts..thats how crazy it is.

I've never wanted a line to stay up so much in my life! I know its early, but I'm praying it doesn't fall!

I hope everyone else is having a great weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Yay! I know that's a great feeling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first month I haven't been so jealous of a bunch of girls on FF! Its awesome!

      Delete