Sunday, August 26, 2012

#2 Beta in and #3 is on Tuesday!

I am not going to lie, I had a moment of self-pity when I received my 2nd numbers. They were only 112. My doctor said she likes to see a 60% increase in 48-72 hours, since  some women just do not double right away. Until I actually did the math, I was devastated and almost, in a sense, mourning a loss. I know thats ridiculous to say and as I type it, I know how dumb that is. But, in reality, that is exactly how I felt. I am very thankful we have even gotten to this point and I should be having our first appointment late this week or early next, which will put my mind to ease. Until then, every pinch, twinge, pull, etc will send me into a panic attack!

That self-pity left the building pretty fast and I have decided this WILL be successful. I have no reason to doubt, unless something happens. I can spend my time worrying and not enjoying every second or I can enjoy every second and not miss that worrying at all. It has definitely helped the time pass by a lot faster, being happier and more optimistic.

On the other side of my life, non-IF related, I start back at school tomorrow morning. I'm so pumped but also very apprehensive, since my load is pretty heavy this semester. I'm spending the day getting everything in order and clearing out my desk of all the summer and previous semester junk that it has accumulated.


 So here is to the next week going by fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment