Thursday, March 24, 2011

I got called out.

So The Husband has a job where he wears a uniform and carries a gun. I go to the sam dry cleaners every week, sometimes twice a week. It cracks me up! Theres some hoodrat that works there that LOVES him. I told him we can be sister wives if he wants to, but I get to be the bitchy first wife. He's not down. Anyway, I do the same thing every time I drop his stuff off. I count what I have and check every pocket for bullets. (Yay, being an officer's wife). We joke and laugh and I leave.

When I pick up its a different story. I am ALWAYS in a crappy mood because where this place is, its in a weird shopping center. I'm almost always picking up during rush hour on this stupid road with all these stupid cars........okay. I'm getting riled up just thinking about it, but you get the point. Its gated off from this shopping center so you can only enter one way...until I got smart! I park in the shopping center and walk around the gate since its so much easier to get out of that parking lot then the actual dry cleaners parking lot. All is peachy keen, I get the stuff, we joke, and I walk out side.....

Someone yelled at me "_ _ _ _ THE POLICE! OINK OINK!"




Wow.

I laughed it off and smiled the biggest smile at them , knowing one day they'll need something and I know who will be showing up. Or my husband will be arresting his dumb ass. :)

What happened to a little respect? Come on now. I'm a lady. Is it really necessary to yell that at a stranger....and a woman at that? I just dont get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment