Sunday, April 3, 2011

work work work school school school

whew! It was great to have a lazy day today. Oh wait...thats not we had! But we definitely had fun. The husband's dad, stepmom, and sister came over and we went to the mall and had a fabulous time. Saturday we had a garage sale and I made a few dollars! Woohoo! Can't beat that. :) Besides that I feel like Im in the vicious cycle of life. Wake up, get dressed, go to work, come home, do homework, study, make dinner, eat, go to bed. Rinse and repeat every day. 5 more weeks until summer vacation! I CANNOT WAIT. Bring on the flip flops and shorts..

shorts..

Ahman. Not those things again! Week two of C25K starts tomorrow. Thank goodness.

That offsets the 6 cookies I ate for dinner right? Yeah, I think so too.


Have a fabulous week, yall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment