Saturday, March 12, 2011

New blog layout!

I never thought I'd be so happy to redo my blog!

I was in yet another crappy mood today but decided instead of being a big old grump, that I'd do something that I WANT to do. What a concept huh?

We went to get our taxes done today..I HATE getting our taxes done. I always feel like we are going to owe money or some crap. Or they'll tell us we will get $1900 back and then turn around and say, actually itll be $544. OH WAIT, that happened! So irritating! I did the worst thing ever, and had spent every last dime in my mind. BLAH! Now that I'm writing this out, I understand I'm a brat and I should be happy that we are getting something back and I'm not having to pay. So right now... I am very happy we don't owe. :)


I'm quitting this 'tude and moving on to Sunday...


No comments:

Post a Comment