Monday, March 21, 2011

shopping..for a car

I didn't plan on car shopping this weekend...buuuuuuuuuuuut...

Isn't that how it always happens?

The husband and I decided that we'd just 'car shop' online this weekend. That turned into getting the edmonds app and the kelley blue book app fo our phones and we compared MPGs and safety ratings and all that junk for 3 hours yesterday. I have NEVER had a brand new car...actually I have never owned a car that wasn't more than 3 years old and I'm totally ready to have one!

I think I've decided on a Jetta.


Its got everything I need and its definitely the right price for the size. I don't know how easy its going to be getting rid of my SUV.

This is what I drive now..



a 2003 Ford Escape.

I love this car! Seriously it is so fun to drive, an it gets okay gas milage and ....its just been good to me. Here's my problem. I need to get $500+ work done it, needs  a new battery, and a new windshield. I've just been putting all this off.

Its really hard to put this much money into a car that we planned on trading in at the end of the year anyway.



ohhhhhhhh the decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment