Saturday, March 19, 2011

c2k5

I've started this once before, but have once started it again. I've been doing p90x, just not the whole 6 days a week. More like 4. But whatever..way better than I had been doing! About 5 years ago I hit this same road block.. I just wanted to get in shape. It wont happen if someone else encourages it (sorry, honey!) or asks me to join them. Im so dang stubborn that it only works when I WANT to. Well ladies and gentlemen...


I WANT TO!


I've been doing it for a few weeks, but haven't really been that motivated. I just realized our Florida trip is coming up quick..3 months and counting. I don't want to be bikini ready (Lord knows I've never been one to wear one...except in Mexico. Thats a diferent story. :) ) but I want to feel happy in everything I wear. thats all I want, really. So I'm doing C2K5 (Couch to 5K). My New Years resolution (one of them at least) was to complete this fully and run two 5ks. I can do this, yall.


4 comments:

  1. I started this about 6 months ago and went srong for the first few weeks but then it got cold and I stopped! So I am going to start tomorrow morning again. We don't have to do it "together" but feel free to check in from time to time lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you dont live closer! Its a lot easier. I'm almost done with week one. Just one more day! I've done it before too and got pretty far...and it got cold. We're whimps when it comes to the cold, I guess. I really want to do the Warrior Dash next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can do it girl! cant wait to see u all dressed up warrior

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say you come back and do it wih me next year! Heather did it!


    Or you can just come back now :)

    ReplyDelete