Tuesday, March 1, 2011

blah blah blah

Can I make reservations for a Pity Party for 1 please?

I dont know if this is from having a really crappy weekend with the husband, or being 'that week', or what, to be totally honest..regardless I'm in the crappies of crappy moods in crappyville.

Lately I've been ridiculously hard on myself and feeling like I'm not doing enough. I've been fighting  (nothing seriously, yall) non-stop with the husband..and ..and..and...

I'm so ready to have a baby.

I think this is all baby fever and hopefully by the end of the year we will be expecting. But damnit I want it now!  I'm so glad I finally sat down and wrote a blog about this. I, now, know 7 people that are pregnant and 5 that have delivered in the past 4 months. I am so ridiculously envious of them. I wish it was us.

I need to snap out of this 'funk' I've been in and get over it. Things happen when they happen and as long as I'm doing the best in all I do, I'm succeeding.

BLAH blah BLAH.

Or maybe I just need a vacation..? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment