Saturday, October 27, 2012

Christmas, where are you?

Who would've thought I would be excited for Christmas? I am so pumped that I can hardly wait to pull out all the decorations out of the attic and start setting up our tree.

 After the miscarriage, I thought this Christmas would be horrible. Pure terror and despair, really. I am excited that I am going be able to celebrate it AND even better, I am eager for it to get here. This makes me happier the more I think about it. The holidays are big for us and, honestly, after Halloween...its all a blur! We do Thanksgiving big..and Black Friday BIGGER! Shortly after that we have our Annual Ugly Sweater Party...and then its time for Christmas festivities!

This week I went ahead and ordered all of my seasonal favorites from my Scentsy girl. After those get here, it will be hard not to decorate! They always get me in the mood for pumpkin pie and "Santa Baby" blaring!

What is your favorite part about this time of year?

2 comments:

  1. Cute pic!
    I just love the eating and spending time with family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!I can't wait to go shopping for a new ugly sweater this weekend.

      Thats definitely a part of the holidays..tons of food and family!

      Delete