Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Statistician's Blues--

Im still around! I have been so preoccupied with school and getting my life back from disarray that I have neglected this. I guess for good reason, huh. I am still waiting out my cycle and am 80% sure that I Od after the miscarriage. Weird. I got a positive OPK and O pains. We did not want to try this month. Next month I hope I get the same result and we will try on our own.

Using the 80% statistic reminds me so much of this song.  I love it!!

As far as the rest of life, more of that wonderful word I HATE to use on this blog but for some reason I am always using it...WAITING...

Waiting for blood work this week and then waiting for the results. Then waiting some more for AF and then waiting to see what happens after that. Good thing Halloween is coming up and school is pretty rough right now. THOUGH, I did just finish one of my classes so I am now down to 3. That is easier to handle, obviously.

So here goes more of the waiting...At least I have some fun things coming up to keep my mind off of it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment