Friday, February 8, 2013

My "replacement" Diana

I went to my DR this morning to do my monthly check and her new nurse is my new Diana I have determined. She is sweet, kind, and very understanding. Im really not hard to please, I just want someone with a soul. Ha! Regardless, at least my appointments will be a little nicer. Her old nurse was super rude and cold. Not really what you want when you're about to jump up on a table and..well, you get it.

My DR was super excited to see me. This is pretty weird because usually she is very standoffish and doesn't like to become attached. She seemed happy to see me continuing our journey and was ecstatic to see that I have ovulated. It is nice to have the lady with the degree on her wall in your corner. I start testing tomorrow morning. I know we're not the lucky ones to get a BFP on our first round again, but I am hopeful! The Husband is beyond hopeful this time, which makes me feel pretty good.

Awkward moment of the day: I only wear those crazy ankle socks you can find at Target. Sometimes they match, sometimes they don't..luckily today I had my valentine's day ones on that had neon orange hearts. While I was mid-exam with my feet in the stirrups the nurse grabs my foot and says "Wow! Cute Socks!! Where did you get them?" .....Not the time!



No comments:

Post a Comment