Monday, February 18, 2013

CD1...cycle ???

You know, as I enter start CD1...again, I am trying to think back on exactly WHAT cycle we are on. I guess it really doesn't matter since it will be 4 years this coming May. Ouch. 4 years, never thought I'd see that coming. Well this post just turned the other direction than I anticipated. I came to write about how positive I am about this whole thing today. I'm almost giddy! Partially because I'm excited for my girl over at  Picked Perfect! and her upcoming (1st!) Femera cycle! Yeehaw! I'm positive about mine as well, though my doctor has decided to keep me at 100mg. I really think that she's pushing her luck with a 2nd (well, really this would be my 4th cycle) of 100mg. Whatever, I'll trust her..for now! So here we go cycle # unknown...Let's do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment