Monday, February 11, 2013

Going for a beta

I'm not trying to get my hopes up in the least, but I did get a few faint BFPs this weekend. I haven't tested in the last 24-36 hours because really I don't want to stress. It is either a BFP or Im going on to the next round. So tomorrow I am going at 9am for my first beta since August. Has it really been that long?


Just to symptom spot a little:
- constantly runny nose
-twinges and cramps
-TONS of creamy CM
-the ridiculous dizziness

I'll find out on Wednesday..so either I get to give The Husband an awesome Valentine's gift......that I don't have to buy :)  or I have to go buy a bottle of wine........and something for The Husband. :)

Got to give a shout out to my girl at Perfectly Picked! for the BEAUTIFUL bracelet and chocolate and the sweetest card I think anyone has ever sent to me!!


1 comment: