Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dangit, Diana!!

I am irrationally sad that my favorite nurse is no longer working at the clinic I have my blood draws taken. I went in yesterday to get my 7DPO progesterone draw and a new girl called me back. I was a little freaked out because I've always had Diana. One Stick Diana, even. This girl does not put any gloves on (I didn't even notice until we were done) and searched and searched for vein. She stuck me and then asked "Where do they normally stick you?" Oh geez lady! Diana would never do that!!!! So she poked aroun until she found a gusher. My track marks are heinous! As I was leaving, I asked if Diana was out today and they acted really weird "Oh no...she's no longer employed here..she doesn't work here." I feel like she should've called me before she quit (I remember her saying she was looking for a 2nd job). I'm kidding, but really it's sad! It's amazing how we seem to get so attached to "constants" in this wild journey. She was an amazing person. She called me 5 times when my miscarriage blood work came in to "check me." She left me messages every time and I could tell she was tearing up. Then when I saw her for a follow up draw (well more like a million follow ups), she was so compassionate. She really wanted this for us. I know a lot of people want this for us, but I could really just feel it coming from her. I'll definitely miss, Diana.

On another note, I did get my results. 16.9! So I DID ovulate! So now here's back to that waiting junk that us IFers are so dang used to. I have a follow-up appointment with my DR tomorrow. Curious what she has to say to me, I haven't seen her since December...maybe November!


Keep your head up ladies!



Ps...this was posted from my phone. Sorry for the typos!


No comments:

Post a Comment