Thursday, April 28, 2011

And here I sit...

Seeing as its Royal Wedding EVE, maybe I can blame my new acquired bad attitude on it..oh wait, Im freaking married. I can't do that anymore. LAME. I'm sitting her alone..by myself...well, Shiner is here (not really, he's sleeping in the other room). I'm sitting here blubbering like a big ol'baby for no dang good reason. Okay, I have a good reason. I had a yay/boo week. I'm not prepared for everything I found out on Tuesday and now Kyle is gone for the weekend. To top it off, The Husband left in the wee hours this morning and will not be back until late Sunday. Nothing I can't handle...except we have no lines of communication. He didn't even call to tell me good night. I know I'm being a big baby...but whatever. I can cry if I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment