Sunday, April 10, 2011

It never ends!

The older I get the realize thing stay the same.



In every group of friends I've ever had there is always friend "P" (that doesn't stand for anything, I was just trying to think of a letter that is not offensive). She absolutely gets on my nerves. She's immatue and rude. Doesn't know when things are inappropriate or when to shut up. There is always friend "Q" who is the follower and never has an original idea. You know they're capable, but they just won't break out of their shell. There is friend "W" who has every opportunity available and chooses not to take advatage of any of it. Friend "Y" just doesn't care. Friend "R" is usually super happy. The glass is always half-full and unicorns fart rainbows. And then you get Friend "V". The friend that, no matter what she does, she just gets the short end of the stick. Friend "A" always surprises you and is like wonder woman.

I guess I could go on and on with this.

It just amazes me how alike people are. In every era in my life, I've had a friend that filled every one of these spots and more. Mostly Friend  "P" who I have on facebook has hit my last nerve. I mean 'Block worthy', yall! Then I started thinking about it. I have  A LOT OF FRIEND "P"s!! Then this made me think of the patterns of my friends....if this is how I catergorize them....


Where do I fall?

3 comments:

  1. I hope i'm not one of those ;/

    ReplyDelete
  2. g whizz where do i fall, this is complicated stuff i am lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and you are either friend a or r!

    ReplyDelete