Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let me clear my throat..

LOU-WEEZY- This one is for you!

By the way, you're friend U. There's no one like you! ;)

I didn't realize I would actually get feed back on this thing. Theres lots of people that fit in between all of those ones I named. Mostly, lately, I have been in a crabby mood. Everything irritates me and pisses me off. I can't put my finger on why I'm acting that way. I don't want to.

Maybe this is why.

I went ot the doctor today with my ammunition. I had a folder full of info, symtoms I have, family history, etc. Guns loaded, yall. I have had this feeling I have PCOS (look it up, Louise :) I don't want to post the gross stuff). When I had the ultra sound today I was tearing up. How ridiculous. I kept looking at the screen thinking of how amazing it will be the day I look up there and see what I WANT to see.

Anyway, I did see something I wanted to see. Now I can face facts and deal with it. I'm actually veeeeeeeeeeeeery relieved that Its what I thought it was. Im pretty sure if it was something else, it would have crushed me. Im not an easy girl to crush, either.

So here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment