Sunday, January 18, 2009

Picture time!









I just uploaded a BUNCH of pictures..from all sorts of stuff!















I went to Dollar Tree today to blow some time and I figure its not much money if I do end up buying something. Well!!! I found these CUUUUUUTE mint boxes.



They're adorable and I just saw them at the Bridal Extravaganza but they were colored, not white. Which, I like the white more anyway..so it worked out great! The lady wanted to sell them to me for $1 a piece (that was the special) and then charge me to put them together, not to mention the organza. In any event, this gives me another DIY project to do..whew! I did take pictures of some of the candy buffet things I bought as well. I guess I had a really productive weekend!




Candy buffet stuff!






Me and Jenny at the BE!































No comments:

Post a Comment