Saturday, January 31, 2009

Is it just me, or is it when things are coming together flawlessly, there is something that is bound to happen?

We were supposed to order my dress...TWO weeks ago. Then when we were going to go do it this weekend, my mom's truck was broken. Not that I'm depending on her by any means, but that was what she wanted to do for me. I'm not angry at her, but maaaan I am so frustrated. Then I get an email from Kyle's stepmom saying the 2k they said they'd be able to contribute has been lowered to $700. We're absolutely grateful for whatever we receive. But this is just a shot in the gut. Thats $1300 we have to pull out of..who knows where. On the dress front, that was THE dress. I mean, everything I ever wanted. It was a great price and the lady we were buying from was amazing. Now pushing it back this many weeks is putting us in a bind.

This is the first time in this wedding planning I've been down and not wanted to even do this. At this very moment I should've listened to Kyle and eloped.

Boo for days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment