Tuesday, January 6, 2009

On the bright side...

Im pretty excited! We have a cake tasting on thursday at Lindy's Cakes, right down the road. I have heard nothing but WONDERFUL reviews of their cakes, so Im pretty pumped about that. The baker that is referred to in our package said she 'doesnt do fondant.' PSH! Whatever, lady! All I want is fondant bows. I think you can manage. I've got a $475 cake budget to spend somewhere else. Im not sure if I can do it, but I hope i can come close to it at least! :) We can then spend that money budget on alcohol, linens, etc. So excited!

We've decided to have a small candy buffet as well. I know its all the rage..but honestly, we're doing it mostly to put our mind at ease. It just makes sense!

Im also going to get a swatch on Thursday of the bridesmaids dresses to start matching. To make sure its what I want!

Besides all that- I'm going over the DJ list and food list to get that set up. Now all I need is a freakin photographer!!!!!! Geez people, I dont want to pay $5k for pictures. Im sorry.

I get my book vouchers on Thursday. I get my books..and on Monday...I (bum bum buuuuuuum) start school. Man, its going to be tough. Im going to be one stressed out lady, but I can do it. Im pretty good at handling a lot on my plate. I just haven't done it in a while. Im so glad Im taking advantage of this week to get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment