Sunday, January 4, 2009

I guess its official!

I don't know what it is-- but Im having one of those..." I am soooo lucky to be marrying him" sort of days. And I love every minute of it! Don't get me wrong. I know I am very lucky, Kyle's just been extraordinarly sweet this morning and now into the night. I feel bad. He probably won't be thinking that when he gets home tonight and realizes I didn't clean or do anything I said I would. :) I kid, I kid. Or at least I hope!

Its been a pretty nice "vacation"..I feel really rested, actually. I've needed to catch up on sleep, and just lounge. A lot of people think I do that all day, being a nanny and all. Totally the opposite. Try running around with 2 toddlers all day. Whew! I go back to work tomorrow morning, and start back to school the following monday. I have a feeling the next few months are going to fllllllly by.

In regards to the title of this blog...I guess we have to get married now. I BOUGHT MY VEIL TODAY! Woohoo! Pretty stoked is an understatement. What, what to the lady on the July 09 board for giving the heads up on target.com's sale. I got a long white veil (by the way, who knew they sold wedding stuff?) for $6.98!!!!!!!! How awesome! I should have it by the end of the week, so Ill take pictures.

We also sent in our picture for our cake. I was going to put a picture on here of it..but THANK YOU, COUTURE CAKE SHOP for not letting me take it..its a beautiful cake..
http://www.couturecakeshop.com/Wedding_2.html

The 3rd one down (I believe) on the right..with the blue bows.

You know how I knew it was THE cake? Kyle LOOOOOOVED it. I told him, Im not looking at ANYTHING else, at all. Its the one!

I hope I can get a lot of work done this week before school starts. I don't know why I feel like its the end of the world, I just feel like I won't have any time anymore. Which Im sure is pretty accurate.

Its going to be a busy few weeks..
  • back to work
  • back to school
  • Bridal Extravaganza on Saturday
  • magnet party at Anna's Friday night
  • getting school stuff straight before it starts
  • meeting with baker for cake tasting
  • meeting with caterer for food tasting
  • meeting with photographers
  • meeting with DJ over music
  • meeting with wedding planner over linens
  • not to mention, ordering THE dress!

Wow.

2009, HERE WE GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment