Wednesday, April 3, 2013

6w0d

Today would mark 6 weeks exactly. At my last appointment, Dr G suggested we make an appointment for an ultrasound at 6w. I made it for today and The Husband was able to come, thankfully. I went through the whole schpeel with him...of you see something flicker, grab my phone. We were so excited which was so weird to me since the last first ultrasound we had was so traumatizing when it showed a blighted ovum. They started te ultrasound... And again all was found was a sac. She said it measured 5-5.5 weeks which isn't totally off but let's be honest...I know when I conceived! It is so difficult to see that screen with a little circle again. Screw you, infertility! I have tried my hardest to be strong and hold it together because The Husband just doesn't know what to do for me. I pray for a miracle but am preparing for the worst. What's the killer is...April 27th was my last due date...mother's day was when we were going to announce....a horrible time to be going through a miscarriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment