Wednesday, March 27, 2013

5w0d

How crazy is it to say that again? I am just so dang excited I can't even concentrate on ANYTHING. This becomes very inconvenient when I am trying to finish up school! I was telling a friend that I am way more excited this time around because of my beta increase. I wasn't this thrilled last time. I let my fear be bigger than me. This time, my faith is bigger than my fear. I have my first appointment on April 3rd...ONE week from today. Well technically it would be 6 days away. With Easter this weekend, I'm sure I will be able to keep my mind off of it for a little bit. If you're the religious type, I ask you to kindly send me your prayers. I am so ready for this to be "real" that I am not looking for any other option.

6 more days!




No comments:

Post a Comment