Monday, April 30, 2012

CD3- again.

Here we go again with another round of Clomid. I didn't get bumped up dosage wise because I responded weak but responded nonetheless last month. Dumb! Ok not dumb but obviously the whole process is frustrating. I'm actually really pumped for this. Every month I look forward to taking it then a couple of weeks later...disappointment. At least I get the opportunity, I guess. And luckily The Husband and I are growing stronger because of it. On to better stuff- vacation is in 5 days! I can hardly believe it. I need this so much. If its already not evident, I really love that guy I married. Of course we bicker, but honestly we enjoy each others company. We think the same. And we do the annoying that where you finish each others sentences. Lame but it's our thing. :) Annnnd...besides one final, I am done done DUN with school for the summer. Hot damn! This semester tested my patience an next semester is on the way of being worse. I'm so glad to be getting so much closer to my degree. It's nice to see that light. It may be a speck but it makes it worth wild. Our weekends was sort of anti-climactic. We did some housework, I washed about 6 (yes!!) loads of laundry, started to pack, booked an airbrush tan, and shopped. Oh and we napped. Haha. What weekend is complete without that one? The worst part of the weekend- I think I'm getting a cold!! Gross. This sucks! That's was my excuse for a nap...totally worked 5 D A Y S

No comments:

Post a Comment