Sunday, April 8, 2012

Can I have a Saturday redo?

Well today just isnt my day is it? I was debating how I was going to start this off...with the positive or with the negative. I think Ill start with my bitchfest so then I can embrace the positive more eloquently. In fact, I thought about posting this on 3TC but I didnt want anyone to give me a tiny violin to play.

Lets get down to it- today SUCKED!!



I had already had it in my mind that it was going to be an exceptionally boring, homework filled day. I guess thats better than doing laundry all day like my usual Saturday plans.

First I woke up late........That always pisses me off.

Then, I started to research Spain for my geography report and clicked on the wrong link. HORRIBLE! Usually its The Husband that craps out our computers so I had no idea what to do. Honestly, Im not sure what or how I did what I did but Ive got this puppy running great now! (wait, that was a positive thing, right?) Really that composed a lot of my day and I was already an emotional mess between the clomid and estradiol, I've become very sensitive to things that normally don't get me very irritated.

After dinner, I had to (yes, HAD to, ha) run to Kohl's to spend my "Kohl's Cash."  Found some things and went to the grocery. Totally forgot to get half of what I went for and I had to carry the groceries in by myself. That last bit sounds very obnoxious but there are a few things in this house that we have designated "men duties" and "women duties." Call it barbarick if you want, but really it works, it just needs better names. :) Some of the Women Duties are cleaning the bathroom and mopping. The Men Duties include (but definitely are not limited to): taking out the trash, taking the trash cans out, bringing them back in, carrying the groceries in, complaining that I didn't wash his socks. That last one is a right of passage, or something.

I get home and I am bombarded with photos on FB. Bad mistake. The first part of my day I could have dealt with, but that part was very painful. Seeing as its Easter and families get together on Easter, I should've expected to see pictures posted of "what could have been" with our kin adoption. Just more recently I have been okay with it. In fact, I have prayed and prayed for peace and understanding through this whole thing.
I got through Christmas.
I got the New Years and Valentine's...but Easter it hits me.
To see pictures is like a knife to the heart. I don't want to look but I feel like I should. I should be happy that things seem to be working out..for them. This is obviously not the case for us. I feel sorry for myself and I feel even more sorry for The Husband. I'm a very strong woman and tend to be on the more optimistic side of life, but this trips me every time. I feel like not only has this situation not been successful for us ...my body is not being successful for us.
The good thing about being an "adult" in this situation is that we get to choose who to associate ourselves with. This includes family. But at what point will the questions start? I guess I really should just worry about myself and let everyone else think what the must.

The last thing I want to do is offend someone, but if Im not ready.....Im not ready. And I think thats just fine.

I'm glad I had saved the positive for the end...:)

-I fixed the computer, thats pretty super awesome..that EVEN I ( :) I know a few of yall will get that reference ) CAN DO IT!
-I finished a major project. Well, for the most part, at least.
-I got to have dinner at home with my lovely, most amazing, handsome (you get the picture) husband.
-I went shopping!
-We're going on our cruise in 4 weeks from tomorrow!
-I have 3 of the cutest weenies EVER!
-I have my health..kind of.


What a Debbie Downer post!
I bet tomorrow will be  better.



No comments:

Post a Comment