Friday, November 30, 2012

December, is that you?

It's been pretty eventful lately...not! Well sort of kind of, at least in the world of TTC. I did not end up getting my provera RX. I just had a feeling I did O after the m/c and I would start on my own naturally. I was right, for once! it wasn't nearly as bad as I had anticipated but I am glad that is over. I started soy isoflavones CD 5-8 (though I know people take them earlier, I really just decided last minute). I've started OPKs but just out of habit not necessity. I'll take it seriously in a few days.

I've had a hard couple of days with work drama with The Husband and just feeling overwhelmed lately. I waited until The Husband went to bed last night and sat on the floor praying and crying and praying and crying. I feel so much better today. I fell refreshed and able to take everything on again. It's weird to say..and chances are its the soy helping pump that estrogen..but...I have felt a "big cry" coming for a week now. Almost as if, I just needed to get it all out so I can move on. I did..and I feel pretty good now!

In spirit of looking towards the future and all that I am looking forward to or am grateful for... I figured I'd make myself  a list..

1. Ugly Sweater Party next weekend!
2. My friends coming into town!
3. Actually starting on my own
4. My sweet puppies!
5. CHRISTMAS!!
6. Getting back to TTC life.
7. Hopefully starting back at acupuncture next month!

Obviously I am also so grateful for The Husband and the most amazing family and friends I could have been blessed with!

With being excited for the Ugly Sweater Party, I am starting to get ready with gathering my recipes and the food I want to make. I'm having a hard time deciding exactly what I want to serve!

What are your Christmas party plans? What is your favorite recipe for the festivities?

No comments:

Post a Comment