Tuesday, November 1, 2011

One hurdle done, 10 more to go.

I'm not even sure where to start, it's been so long!

Let me start with the easy stuff. School is going pretty awesome! I am kicking butt and taking names. I can't wait to be able to transfer and hopefully that will be next fall! Woohoo! My plan is to be on the President's list this whole year! Halloween was last night and that means one thing...Christmas candy and decorations are only 3 weeks away!! And even better Black Friday is coming. Awwwwyeah!

Lets move on to the harder stuff-
So we were looking into adopting within our family this year. Shocker, huh? Well after being 'approved' then us making an appointment with our attorney, we were asked to meet up again at our house where our hearts were repeatedly ripped to shreds. I'm really okay and trying to get over it, seeing that its been a couple of months now. Well the whole comping thing worked until I got on facebook to see that pictures had been posted. It was very sobering for me. I guess I never thought that moment would really happen. I know that's very naive to say, but its the honest truth. So here we are 3 weeks for Thanksgiving and instead of preparing myself for my favorite holiday and 2nd favorite holiday (being Black Friday, obviously!) I am fretting that they will show up at Thanksgiving Dinner. I can internalize a lot and deal with things on my own inside my own home...but to actually physically be in the situation? I am not sure I am up for that battle.

So for the next 3 weeks, school will actually be my escape! I'm not sure I have ever said that before!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment