Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Royal Wedding.

Let me start off by saying...

Yes I totally had my fabulous friend Louise attempt to contact me when it was happening LIVE for her! (seeing as she's in London :) ) Well that didn't work. so thank goodness I recorded 3 different stations coverages of it, and also watched it when I got to work..on loop...all day.

And yes, I did come home and make some tea and eat some biscuits (and maybe possibly wore my cool hat) while I watched the highlights.

I  have no shame.


Talk about a real life fairy tale. Going from THIS....to THIS!




There's just a little bit of a difference there, huh?


Not to be cliche, but the wedding was fabulous. I love that Westminster Abbey created such an intimate service for them...even though there was over a thousand guests. Was I the only one that thought that? I understand, I only watched across the pond...in my TV and all, but really. The aisle was insanely long, but the seating was very intimate for guests.


And lets get to the best part..




:) SO sweet.





And to finish up..

I'm so glad Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice decided to choose their hats from the Lady Gaga: Royal Collection. Fabulous, ladies.

1 comment:

  1. The mesh dress i heard somewhere was a modeling thing ans it auctioned off for a TON of money.....

    ReplyDelete