Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Long time no post, huh?

The things that can turn a girls frown upside down. It does not take much to make me happy or put a smile on mine face. After my past few crap weeks, last week was one for the books.

Monday- I've been calling the radio station for weeks trying to get on in the morning for this game they play call "Can't Beat Maria." Its a pop culture game where you try to stump the host. When I say I've been calling for weeks..I mean I've called 3 times in the past 3 weeks..and 3rd time was a charm!!! I was on the radio and lost to Maria by .5 a point. :( BUT..they still gave me the Britney Spears tickets! So pumped to be going! Its funny everyone keeps telling me to sell them. REALLY?! I want to go so bad!


Tuesday- We decided to go buy a car.

yep. Just like that. Walked in at 130p. Drove out at 345p...In this beauty..

Wednesday- Actually Wednesday sucked, but I was still on a new car high.

Thursday- I found out I got an A and a B in my classes. WHEW. I busted my ass this semester and Im glad it showed!

Friday-Saturday are a blur.

Sunday- I got to spend the day at the beach with Nichole! It was fabulous. The sunburn..not so much. But Im good today.

All in all it was a fabulous week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment