Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thar she goes!

So my husband has been out of town since Sunday....its only Tuesday (SHEEESH! It feels way longer than that)...and I'm trying to take that time and do a little something for myself. I went and got my nails done on mother's day with my mom and sister and tomorrow I am going to go whack my hair off. I used to be so down with anything that involves my hair, but now that I've let it grow to the middle of my back, I feel like I should keep it that way. Then I realize that doesn't make any sense in this Texas heat.

This is what I'm thinking...The Lauren Conrad medium bob.



I'm in love with it. I had this style before, but it was more of a blunt cut and was more layered. Im pretty excited for my appointment tomorrow.

Here's my before...



Lets hope it goes well!!

1 comment: