Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Run, Shannon, Run.

I know its been a little longer than a day for me to come back with something useful and insightful. But, I promise this is worth it!

wait for it..wait for it..


I started to run again!

Im on The Couch-to-5K plan. http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml I am so excited to start this! I have no more excuses. And for once..Im excited about working out!

Before I met my husband, I was into working out...a lot. I'd run in the morning, go to the gym, and run at night. AND THEN I met my soon-to-be husband. Since he was living 4 hours away, we were always maxamizing our time together so we would eat out and go get drinks, etc. That meant the pounds and pounds and pounds added on. Okay not that extreme but Im back to where I started before I started working out. My husband has now been running 5 miles, 3 times a week and has dropped 30 pounds almost. HOLY MOLY! If you only knew how thin my husband is already...its insane. So now Im playing catch up.


My goal it have my last years swim suit fit loose on me..if it fits loose...I've done my duty! Plus, I want to finish this program...if I can do that too, I will be ECSTATIC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment