Sunday, October 18, 2009

What a great weekend it has been...you know besides feeling pukey and all.
We found out we are getting to sign the lease on Thursday for the house we've been wanting. GOOOOOOOODBBBBBYYYYEEEE apartment living. I cant wait. Yesterday, I got to hang out with my handsome husband for a few hours then was sicky again, and he brought me medicine. I knew I married him for something :). Today we went to the pumpking patch and got an awesome pumpkin. Then we went to Mel's Country Cafe for lunch. That was at 2, its 1045 and IM STILL full. yum. Then tonight I got on facebook and a friend from high school, one of my very best friends that we had a falling out and havent been as close was on...we talked and I seriously cried I was so happy to talk to her. I love that girl so much, she just KNOWS me. One of those people that just gets you. You know? Totally finised off my weekend with a wonderful note!

No comments:

Post a Comment