Sunday, October 4, 2009

I must be getting old if throwing a baby shower almost puts me out of comission. I had a baby shower for my sister yesterday. It turned out so great! Her friend who was throwing it with me had to cancel because her kid got the swine flu.. boo. And a lot of people cnacelled, but seriously after the amazing shower she threw me, it was only necessary to have one that is equally as amazing. http://www.partypail.com/king-of-the-jungle-baby-shower.html Thats all the decor I used. I got it at ARNE'S (thaaaaank goodness its open, because i saved a ridiculous amount). Ill have to post pictures after we decorated and such but all in all it was great and just what she wanted. Throwing her shower brought me back to when my nephew was born. www.babycalebschlitz.com My sister's pregnancy is so much better this time and shes allowed to get to all the fun stuff. Im glad she tried for a second so she could experience this!

Moving on...

Today HOPEFULLY is a big day for us. We're going to go see a house thats for rent in The Woods. Totally and absolutley excited beyond belief. Location could not be any better and the price is right..AND ITS A FREAKING HOUSE NOT AN APARTMENT!!! And the killer backyard is pretty sweet too. Kyle is at work so Im eagerly waiting for him to get home so we can go. Its so nasty outside but IM LOVING it. Im laying on the floor enjoying some coffee looking out the window waiting for the moment I can venture out and go see this house Ive been eyeballing for months now.

wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment