Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The great pumpkin..eater.

I just have to start off with..
My dog is laying beside me with his legs in the air his whole body is covered except his little LONG nose. So cute. I wish I could take a picture of him without waking him up. Oh man. Probably the most spoiled dog in my zip code. I almost bought him a snuggie. Yes. A freaking dog snuggie. And when I put it in the basket I tried to coax Kyle into accepting that our dog loves to wear clothes. He really does. Its not like a dress him up everyday. But he does have sweaters, jackets, and a rain coat. He hates getting wet, okay?! :) Kyle won that battle. We didnt get it. But Ive been telling everyone when they ask what we want for Christmas, that we want matching snuggies. Kyle, Shiner, and one for me, all personalized. How cute!

Speaking of Christmas, wow. That scares me. I'm really not ready for that and even more so, Im not ready to move the weekend off Thanksgiving. I am, however, ready for the parties that come along with the whole season. OHhhh and the baking. And I guess the eating. Even more excited for the whole New Years Resolution time too. Wow. I could go on and on. What happened to this year? It has literally flown by. I still have all my wedding stuff packed up inmy dining room. I feel so bad, we haven't been able to eat at our table because of all the junk I need to sell or get rid of. Theres also presents that we received on the floor still in boxes. We just dont have storage here. Thats a good exscuse right? If Im going to have an exscuse, I at least want it to be fisable. :)

I can't wait to use this more to my advantage in the next coming months while I express my anger of moving. Ew. I hate moving. Seriously, Id pay some good cash to have people PACK AND MOVE all my stuff. Unpacking is fun, packing is crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment