Friday, December 3, 2010

day 3

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.


Lets see..Theres a lot I'd like to forgive myself for...I think the lousiest thing I've ever done was write my Grandma a letter after I graduated high school. I didn't even get a card or a call or anything from her. I was so upset. It was totally unlike her and not in her character. She was one of those people that would send a card and it'd be at the destination WITHOUT FAIL on the day it was supposed to be delivered. I wrote this letter out of anger and hurt and it all honesty I sent it to the wrong person. I should've sent it to my father, which is really who I was mad at. My grandma wrote me back and sent a $100 check and told me that she had colon cancer and had been going through chemo and radiation. To this day, that is the worst feeling I have ever had in my life. I was young and stupid but I just can't get over the fact that I did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment