Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wow.

Last week was pretty much the worst week I've had in a LONG time. My grandma isn't doing well at all. Im very glad we made it to see her a couple of weeks ago. On top of that, my doctor had me come in to talk to her about some test results. I have some abnormal cells and have to go in for a biopsy. Wonderful. And then my mom who promised to pay for my dress, or the remainder of it, rather, said she could no longer do so. Great. Im not mad at her, along with everything else, its the situation I am frustrated with. :(

I woke up this morning hoping to have a relaxed weekend, since I've got to work tonight. We went to lunch with the in-laws and I get a call from my mom. She told me that she is able to help me after all. Seriously, I feel like 500 pounds has been lifted off my shoulders. Here we are 4 weeks from the wedding, I was not expecting to pay an extra $500 on something.

So ..
Wow. I was going to finish this, and my mom just pulled up. We're going to go get the dress today!!!!!!!!!! right now!!!!!!
wow
Im so excited!

Ill post pictures when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment