Sunday, June 28, 2009

I love being proven wrong.





Seriously.
Im going to put today in the category of "One of the best days ever." I had my Bridals with a very sweet Mrs. Jules. I have a few teasers, that Im sure are nothing compared to what she got. It was super hot at the mercer arboretum but was defintiely worth it. I wasn't too interested in doing Bridals. Let me take that back. I was very interested but I wasnt sure about having money to do them. And I wasn't sure on if I'd have money for make up and hair for them, etc. God works in mysterious ways and things worked out. We managed through the heat and the sun (And the sprinklers) and got some great shots. AND AND AND..my dress fit better than I though. Woooooohooo! Less than 2 weeks. I cant even belief it. God has graced us with so much over the last few years, Im so excited to see whats to come!

And now for a few teasers....

Okay they didnt get put up the way I wanted..but they turned out great nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment