Sunday, April 5, 2009

Holy Moly.

How did I pass my 100 day mark? We're at 97 days, officially, today.
There is so much to get done. It hasn't hit met until today, how much needs to be accomplished. Not to mention things I've got to do everyday..homework, dishes, laundry, etc. Anyway, I guess crunch time really hit me. I guess that bowl of frozen yogurt wont help, huh? Besides that work has been..work. School has been tearing me up. Why did I think it was a great idea to take a full-load this semester? Wow. Pretty tough with everything else going on. The in-laws are AWESOME to say the least. They're going to pay for our honeymoon. Thats great. I really don't think we could afforded one without them. Yay, for planning and paying for a wedding in a recession. Great time to fall in love, Kyle. :) I kid, I kid. Bridesmaids dresses should be coming in the middle of May. Thats prefect since the end of May we are having my Bridal Shower. I'm pretty excited to see how big my sisters belly gets by the time the wedding rolls around. I told her to order a size bigger!!! We signed up for that Texas Twogether program for May 30th. Im pretty excited, but Im not sure if Kyle is. Hes all about premarital counseling...except for the part of him having to go. I think we're starting to print invites next week. Wow. Seriously..where did all this time go?!?

Hows that for a quick update. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment