Friday, April 24, 2009

Bridesmaids dresses are in

-Woohoo!
The Bridesmaids dresses are in....3 weeks early! I love it when that happens.

-I've been working on doing Pilates lately. I never understood the big excitement over it..until now. I love it! It seriously works me out and I definitely feel it but without getting frustrated.

-I can't wait for 2 more weeks. I have a LOT to get done for school but besides that, I will then be free to do whatever. Work out everyday. Tan everyday. ACTUALLY have a life again. Life will be great.

-I'm trying to figure out what to do with our invitations. Where to print them, etc.



Hows that for some random thoughts.


I was just talking to Kyle about WHERE HAS THIS TIME GONE!?!? Here we are ..2 months..2 weeks...3 days (almost 2 days) until D-DAY. Wow. I don't know where it went. Kyle is actually getting excited. He's just scared no one is going to show. Isnt that supposed to be my worry?

No comments:

Post a Comment