Tuesday, September 9, 2014

6 months

It sure has been a long time since I last blogged. Its almost as if I felt the need to share the bad and not the good. Well, here is some good! My little miracle, Ryan James, was 6 months on August 22nd, 2014! Wow! I really still cannot comprehend that I have almost a 7 month old little charmer. He is rolling all over the place and sitting up like a champ. We just moved him to his bed a week or so ago and he is sleeping in there better than ever. Why didn't we do that sooner? As the school year is speeding up already, its hard to feel like I am already missing out on so much.---and I'm able to be with him all day! I can't wait to take this stinker to see some pumpkins, pick out Christmas ornaments, make pumpkin pie, and snuggle up and read Christmas stories! He gets dedicated in front of our congregation later this month and I am ecstatic! I never thought that I would be doing this, honestly. I knew getting pregnant and having my angel was the ultimate goal, though I never saw myself and my husband reaching that point. Crazy to say that, but its true. Sometimes along the journey you can lose sight of what you are really pursuing. So as we sit here and are fastly approaching 7 months, I have to remind myself that each day is a miracle that we so deeply wanted. I feel like I should pinch myself to make sure its not a dream. With that, I'll leave you with some pictures of my cutie!








No comments:

Post a Comment